Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bio: Kai

Here's a little story that my humans wrote about me for the website of my breeder... its tells it all:

We saw photos of Kai on the Crystal Hills Cats website and we instantly fell in love with the adorable little girl. We decided that Kai would be our wedding present to ourselves (we almost named her "Honey" because she is our honeymoon!) and were so excited to add her to our family. Two days after we got married, we picked up Kai from the airport in Detroit and we all made the long drive back to our home in sunny Hilton Head, SC. Kai immediately adjusted to her new surroundings and her two new housemates. She took over our house and our hearts and we couldn't be happier. She is the most energetic and excited cat and also the most loveable and cuddly little kitten. She has a wonderful time playing with our other two cats and definitely keeps them on their toes.. literally! She a big talker and is curious about everything from ice cubes to paper, and loves strings and boxes. She's already learned to play fetch, perch on shoulders (jumping from the floor), and loves to run and chase her toys. We couldn't have asked for a more wonderful baby girl.


Here's a pic of me from one of my first days at my new home in South Carolina.... damn, I'm cute:

No comments: